Williams Handmade Leather Workshops
We are beginning to take booking for workshops from 1st September onwards. There will be a number of measures in place to ensure covid-19 safety, these include:
- Reduced group sizes to a maximum of 4 people
- Each person will have their own area to work in, ensuring a 2 metre distance
- Each person will have their own set of tools, equipment, patterns, etc. Any piece of equipment which needs to be shared will be cleaned between each person, or I can complete that task for you.
- Hand sanitiser and PPE will be provided
- Workshop and all equipment and tools will be full cleaned before and after each workshop
- Anyone who has any covid-19 symptoms or has been in contact with anyone who has in the 7 days before a workshop is asked to not attend, your place will be transferred to a different date
I will only be doing Saddle Bag workshop, Backpack workshop and private one-to-one workshops. I will be adding in dates for the other workshops later in the year. If you would like any more details about the safety of workshops please email email@example.com or feel free to call 07792419454.
All of our leather courses are run by Sarah Williams, who has experience of working in the leather goods industry as a designer and sample maker and now runs small leather goods label Williams Handmade as well as teaching leather skills in Universities. All courses are designed so that you can take away your new skills and continue to make more leather goods at home. Sarah aims to make all courses both informative and enjoyable in a relaxed, friendly and productive atmosphere.